Verified Reviewer

I ordered Rust-oleum 3131 Mildew proof exterior paint, 3 different times. I wished to use it on my outside carport ceiling.

I chose this paint because of the 5 year mold & mildew guarantee. These orders were placed through AMAZON in Nov. 2019, dec. 2019 and Jan.

2020. I have the paperwork, if you need it. When I contacted AMAZON, I was told that this guarantee needs to be dealt with, by you. I am very dissatisfied with the performance because It is showing great signs of mold.

This paint was bought in hopes of my not having to climb a ladder every year to SCRUB the ceiling. Last year we had some signs of mold and this year, we had extreme mold. We are snowbirds and when we returned this year I was extremely upset with this. Why guarantee this paint for 5 years if it does not work for 5 years?

How do we get this matter resolved? I really feel that your paint was grossly misrepresented. If need be, I also have pictures of my carport ceiling with the mold. Please contact me ASAP by phone (813 693-**** or 813 715-****), or email(gcraig06@***.com) .

I will be awaiting your prompt reply to this matter.

I have always used rust-oleum products and recommended them to others. I sincerely hope this situation does not force me to change my opinion and buying practices.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Zephyrhills, Florida