Rusmur Floors - Review about Tile Grout from Natrona Heights, Pennsylvania
We built with Heartland who also required us to use Rusmur.Below are some pictures of our shower.
Instead of making the small cuts to complete the border, they just filled the holes with grout. The grout job around the bottom and corners was so bad it is now impossible to keep clean. The cuts around the drain were atrocious. After calling them to come back 3 different times (once the guy did not even have a wet saw to make the cuts.
What tile guy doesn't have a wet saw???) I finally gave up.I've stayed in 1000s of hotels and this is by far the worst tile job I've ever seen in my life.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Tile Grout
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..."
- "I have read several letters on this forem as to Gutter Helmet problems and service. 6/29/15 Just like most products, if..."
- "Almost 2 years ago, we called Feldco to have new windows put in. 2 men showed up at the door ready to get started. One of them did not speak..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."