Rusmur Floors - Review about Tile Grout from Natrona Heights, Pennsylvania
We built with Heartland who also required us to use Rusmur.Below are some pictures of our shower.
Instead of making the small cuts to complete the border, they just filled the holes with grout. The grout job around the bottom and corners was so bad it is now impossible to keep clean. The cuts around the drain were atrocious. After calling them to come back 3 different times (once the guy did not even have a wet saw to make the cuts.
What tile guy doesn't have a wet saw???) I finally gave up.I've stayed in 1000s of hotels and this is by far the worst tile job I've ever seen in my life.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Tile Grout
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I have had California Closets (CC) in my last three homes and was in love with them. Previously, I had only had them in my master closet, but now with..."
- "My open letter to the CEO. How long are you going to ignore this? I sent you a certified letter, which has gone ignored. My family can't afford to lose..."
- "This company deals with â€œhalf truths.â€ Upon hiring, you are promised a seemingly incredible income, with all types of advancement opportunities. Strictly for the birds.As a salesperson, you are..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."