Cincinnati, Ohio

My trash keeps getting Skipped...they say there are cars parked on the corners, but theres NOTHING on the corners!! I have called Several times but the problem is still NOT resolved.

Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rumpke?

Submit review

Comments

Brownsville, Kentucky, United States #1198442

They have No excuse.I have the same problem with Rumpke.

Never had these issues with another well known collection company, just with Rumpke. Very poor service and they do nothing about complaints to correct the problems.

I have complained to our city in hopes they will not renew contract with them!They are terrible!

Zerowater Water Filter Review Zerowater "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..." Read more Waste Management Residential Waste Collection Review Waste Management "RE: 35 gallon garbage can (weight limit 85 lbs.): We have lived in SW Ptown 6 weeks, we continue to have waste management issues; failure to pick up our garbage..." Read more My Company purchased by Amerigas Amerigas "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..." Read more Southeast Water System Water Conditioning System Review Southeast Water System "Buyer beware! Better yet, buyer DON'T! We paid $4500 for a whole house system and were promised some sort of special promotion. It took us 5 months to get the..." Read more Horrible- HotHeads Hair SHEDDED so much I asked for a refund Hotheads "Paramount would not issue a refund even though a send them pictures of the shedding issues with their hair. I spent over $300 on hair that lasted maybe 5 weeks,..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more Ispg - I paid them for Mobile App and in return they took my money and never done the job. Theif company Ispg "I paid upfront $18K for Mobile App and got some wireframes for approval the next month. I got a bill to pay $6K more for additional features which was approved..." Read more