RugsUSA - No communication, then cancelled without warning!

72 of 183 RugsUSA reviews

After placing my order, I spent two weeks trying to get any information as to when my rug would arrive, or even ship.I tried live chat and email, and never got any response from RugsUSA.

Then today without any warning or explanation, I received an email saying my order has been cancelled!

They didn't even bother to tell me if they were out of stock, or what had happened, and made no mention of when my credit card will be refunded.I'll certainly never be shopping with this website again, even if I have to pay more for the same product!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
Rug
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #651896

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with RugsUSA? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
72 of 183 RugsUSA reviews
Jenna

Feb 17 #1289766

They just did the same thing to me. They had a sale on the floor model rugs so I bought one (only supposed to be 1 of each available.) Purchased FEb 11 - they charged me but it never shipped. I inquired about it on live chat and 10 min later I receive a cancellation order due to the product being out of stock. Smh.

0 0 Reply

Nov 24, 2016 #1245278 Newark, New Jersey, United States

The same thing just happened to me. I bought one of the pre Black Friday Doorbusters, and they cancelled Thanksgiving morning when no one is available with no reason given and without refunding my account. The rug is also still listed on the site as available for the sale price. I have a pretty low opinion of this company's business practices right now.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.