Minneapolis, Minnesota

After placing my order, I spent two weeks trying to get any information as to when my rug would arrive, or even ship.I tried live chat and email, and never got any response from RugsUSA.

Then today without any warning or explanation, I received an email saying my order has been cancelled!

They didn't even bother to tell me if they were out of stock, or what had happened, and made no mention of when my credit card will be refunded.I'll certainly never be shopping with this website again, even if I have to pay more for the same product!

Review about: Rug.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with RugsUSA?

Submit review

Comments

Jenna

They just did the same thing to me.They had a sale on the floor model rugs so I bought one (only supposed to be 1 of each available.) Purchased FEb 11 - they charged me but it never shipped.

I inquired about it on live chat and 10 min later I receive a cancellation order due to the product being out of stock.Smh.

Newark, New Jersey, United States #1245278

The same thing just happened to me.I bought one of the pre Black Friday Doorbusters, and they cancelled Thanksgiving morning when no one is available with no reason given and without refunding my account.

The rug is also still listed on the site as available for the sale price.I have a pretty low opinion of this company's business practices right now.