Indianapolis, Indiana

Conventional 9oz.Ruffles Original bags always taste flat.

Party size Ruffles Original tastes best, but once every 2 months an entire bag will taste foul. I mean foul like something died in there. It's not one or 2 potatoes that contributed, but all the chips. I took a small *** out of each chip to confirm that.

Try Walmart Great Value rippled and wavy. Greasy and bland after taste, but quality is consistent, never had to throw away a single chip, let alone an entire bag.

Also a lot cheaper per ounce compared to Ruffles.Mind you, when I get a Party Size Ruffles Original which is not foul, nothing beats its taste.

Review about: Ruffles Original Potato Chips.

I liked: Most packages of party size.

I didn't like: Ruffles orignal party size potato chips, Occasional packages of party size purchsed in in and ny.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ruffles Original Chips
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $4
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Ruffles?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.