Coram, New York

if you call you have to wait on phone for long time.the will switch for 1 person to next.

then when get somebody there not handling your file anymore.call at night no company dir for voice mail.plus i no people that work said company is mess I want Cap1 to no you need to send file some where else.I heard everthing in office old school.clients need to get smart send file to other Law office.please clients stop sending you work to Rubin&Rothman they about have big law suit on there because my self and 10 other people so far will be filing with me.

Review about: Credit Card Bill.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rubin Rothman?

Comments

grammar check
Brooklyn, New York, United States #604945

Learn how to write English!

james stink

the paper that they will show you is not right. believe do your history and you will find out

I Would Not Hire, Nor Recommend Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center! No Way! A Big Scam And RipOff! Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center "I had an Arbitration Meeting with Mr. Thomas Craigo very recently in November of 2016 against Pro Comfort Air Systems and we were in his office for nearly two full..." Read more The Law Office Of Charles A Messina Divorce Attorney Review from Buffalo, New York The Law Office Of Charles A Messina "I cannot recommend to anyone to hire Charles Messina for attorney. I cannot discuss the specifics of the case because Charles Messina will file a lawsuit against me in an..." Read more Threatened with Jail by Edward Parkes OF Harcus Sinclair Harcus Sinclair "Edward Parkes is a lawyer who works for Harcus Sinclair in London, an unethical law firm who represents an unethical company named Power Places Tours Inc (USA). I say unethical for..." Read more Law Firm Of Gregory Jones - INVESTORS BEWARE FEE SCAM! Law Firm Of Gregory Jones "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more Amtrak - Horrible customer service and dangerous employee behavior Amtrak "In an attempt to go on what started as a simple family trip from Chicago to St Louis round trip , I was treated horribly and had a nightmare of..." Read more Roca Labs - Don Karl Juravin - my mentor and amazing inventor Roca Labs "I have lost a total of 57 inches all over with Roca Labs regimen. I was size 18 and now a 9/8. Amazingly my body fat is now 30% ......." Read more Ocwen - PMI Cancellation Request "Bait and switch" Ocwen "My wife and I just purchased a home about 8 months ago. We poured in alot of money, sweat and tears to update and remodel the home (it was a..." Read more