RTM Funding - Charles Randall aka "Randy" Milam & Tara Milam Steal From Single Mom's
These two are unscrupulous predators who use their businesses to defraud unsuspecting and unwitting employee's, partners and "friends", who mistakenly believe them to be respectable business executives.
The stole almost $10k from me as an independant broker for their now defunct firm RTM Funding. They have now, somehow managed to go to yet another firm National Security Mortgage Services.
I pursued them through legal remedies through the courts for almost 6 years, chasing them through multiple business name changes, and repeatedly won in court over them coporately, jointly, individually and severally. At the last hearing, the courts awarded me treble damages and attorneys fee's which now stand at over $50k.
I could have hired a company to seize all their assets and auction them off, but like a dummy, I did not feel right doing that because they have three children of their own. I wanted instead for them to make arrangements to start making installment payments to me. Instead of EVER making restitution or trying to make arrangements to pay me back, they simply filed for bankruptcy.
They have NO MORALS, NO ETHICS, and will rob you blind when you least expect it. Do yourself a favor if you have an opportunity to work with them or hire them or work for them or simply befriend them (as I did) and RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN FROM HAVING ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM. They will smile to your face, as they blatantly steal and defraud you of your last dime. THESE TWO ARE SCAMMERS AND FRAUDS AND ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Unfair Company
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "Before you use The Lending Club The Lending Club also LendingClub.com is popular in searches for personal, signature and all purpose loans. They are on other sites as well touting 10..."
- " Open Letter to Tom Roddy Normandin: Over the years I have been a participant in owning my own business and being the proud husband of a professional wife, with two sons,..."
- "Thousands of complaints online about Ocwen Loan Servicing out right stealing hard working Americans money. Here's a racket for you. Buy a customer's loan. Tell the customer that the first payment..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "I took my 4 year old English Bulldog to Banfield yesterday (6/9/12) for emergency treatment. My dog was walking around in my backyard as she always does when she started..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."