Great Escape from RS International | Beware!
We saw an Ad in "The Hindu" (a small peanut sized ad) stating that one can earn 50000 to 90000 per month with paperplate business by a company called R S
International. We called them quoting the Ad and they asked us to send our address as an SMS to their number and said that they will send us all details. In a week's
time we got a 4 page brochure detailing about various paperplate manufacturing machines ranging from Rs.40,000 to Rs.3,50,000. The price variation depends on
the factors like
- If the machine is a manual or semi automatic or fully automatic
- If the machine has single die or double die etc
The brochure further explains the rate they provide for 1000 pieces and the amount of cups it can manufacture in 8 hours.
We asked them a reference of anybody who already bought this machine in our locality (Coimbatore) and they showed us a person called Karthik in Tiruppur. We
visited his home and found that he had a manual machine (single die) costing Rs.85000 as in the brochure we received. Karthik said favorably about the company
and we trusted his words. He said that he did this part-time and anybody doing this full time with this machine can earn en easy rs.8000 weekly. And if we plan to
go for an automated machine, costing Rs.250,000 we can make 10000 cups in 8 hours. As this machine can run continuosly for 24 hours as per their brochure, a
guranteed 20000 cups can be made per day and they are taking 1000 pieces for Rs.230 which comes to 10000 cups for Rs.2300 and 20000 cups for Rs.4600. So,
daily we can earn Rs.4600 which comes to Rs.1,38,000.
All looks good till this stage.
We also decided to buy this machine costing Rs.250,000. As everybody we wanted to negotiate this amount and so we called them up. Initially they said that the
machine price cannot be negotiated. But when we quoted the same machine prices selling at lesser prices elsewhere, they agreed to discount Rs.30000 initially, then
again another 20000 and then a 50000. Just 4 days, they agreed to give the machine for Rs.150,000 (a whopping 1 lac discount). Sounds crazy, but we started to
Since our doubt arised, we asked Karthik for evidences of Bank Statements proving that RS International is paying them. He sent an Excel Statement from his ICICI
account showing up transactions upto Rs.85000 credited to his account by RS International. But in that statement, he clearly has removed the Account Number field
and inserted his Bank Name. We have ICICI accounts ourselves and we know that the statement would get saved only in the account number. And also the statement
will contain the account number. May be the account number is confidential to him and he should have removed. That is perfectly fine. But when we asked why
account number was not present, he confidently said that online statements of ICICI banks will not contain account numbers. That is wierd as we ourselves have 2
ICICI accounts and we have checked that the account number will be present there. Why should he lie us then? Instead if he would have said that he could not share
the account number, we would have trusted him.
Now, we started questioning ourselves!
Why they should give the machine for such a discount?
Everytime they call us or we call them they only ask when we are going to send money?
The reference they provided (Karthik ) is clearly their person.
Will they be really able to provide orders continuously? (A very reserved accounting we calculated above for you shows that they need to pay Rs.138000 everymonth for every customer who buys that "Fully Automatic single die machine")
If we were able to take back the investment in less than 2 months and earn more than 1 lacs everymonth, why not everybody do this?
Why they are advertising in faraway places from Delhi when there are so many people in Delhi looking for business oppurtunities?
So, we finally decided not to buy this machine and get locked! You please do your own research before buying from RS International or any othe such companies. They have huge profits by selling these machines. (see, they agreed for a discount of Rs.100,000 for a 2.5 lac machine!)
Companies like these prey on customers and they grow rich. They will not make you rich, nor will they stand by their promise of giving orders as per the agreement. Their agreement form itself is very unprofessional and has lot of typos.
Finally, if somebody tells you that there is easy money to be made, BEWARE! There is no short cut to success.
We have attached all proofs. Please DON'T Loose your HARD Earned Money!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Paper Plates
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was his biggest fan, so I was as surprised as anyone. He is a fraud. He pretends to be concerned & compassionate, but gossips about his patients..."
- "I feel that I am the fool for trusting but this chic played me from the beginning she said that she needed me to buy a card to refill her..."
- "Derek Yates of Images Signs & More Located at 450 Bolton St New Bedford MA IS A *** ARTIST! His tel # is 774-328-8059. He owns a company called Image..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I have purchased the Honda City VMT (AVN) model on 31st March 2013 which was earlier expected to be 29th March 2013 from Ring Road Honda in Connaught Place(New Delhi-..."
- "This review is for MTNL Idgah Exchange , where i visited to get my Phone services disconnected as they were not up to the mark for past 4 months. Despite..."
- "Please Beware of Manoj Kundnani He takes Rs.60000 for adwords campaign & Campaign remains active till 5 days and then suspended. Manoj scammed to many people charging huge money for adwords..."