1.1K views 1 comment
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

Following a internet review I ordered the clw059-c from Rpgshow company.

After more than 3 MONTHS DELAY (too many orders I told), telephone calls and angry emails, I finally received last week my unit…A REAL SCAM: I paid to have 150% density and 1/3 of the hair is already gone. I am extremely caution person and I am not traumatizing the unit as it is a huge investment to me.

I am not blaming the internet beauty guru because she might be sent exceptionable unit whilst the ordinary users like me I only send rubbish stuff.

I have lost $500, lots of deception and disappointment.

That company is a BIG SCAM; worst than the lottery as you will be the loser.

BUYER BEWARE. That is my experience with RPGSHOW!!

Review about: Wig.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rpgshow?

Comments

rpgshow
#820479

Hi,

This is RPGshow customer service.

We have to say that we are sorry for the shedding problem, and have talked with our manufacturer about this problem.

Since you are so kind to have agreed that you will try the avoiding shedding product we have recommended, we are writing just want to know how does it work.

And do you need to send it back to us to add some more hair to it?

Considering we have caused a lot trouble to you, we would love to give you a 100 dollars off discount for your next order as compensation.Any need, feel free to contact us.