Royal Properties Manager Review from Miami, Florida
Office manager is horrible.Mrs.
Brenda is unprofessional and unethical and should be fired as soon as possible we had doubts from the very start moving into this property because of the constant run arounds and foolishness she took us through week after week before we could move in. She stole our money and now after about 6months we've wised up. However now she's trying to evict us for no reason at after she refused to take out rent for the past couple of months were a small struggling family living in a mold infested poorly kept apartment where it appears blood is coming down the wall in our living. They sneek into your apartment and leave you blank notices with no name or reason for entering your rental.
Even after verbally giving us an eviction each time we try to communicate with her she rude and refuses to give us anything in writing instead insisting we pay her more and more fees.We feel like she trying to extort money from our already financially tight family.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "On 6/18/2013 I rented a car with Enterprise. I did an initial inspection of the car and was asked by the salesman if I wanted insurance through Enterprise or..."
- "I would like to raise a complaint regarding a damage claim from the Greenmotion company that didn't occur while we got the car and also due to the rude treatment..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "HOVERBOARDER.COM is a SCAM. ***DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY***Product page and promises look great; remember the old adage, “If it looks too good to be true; more than like..."
- "Freddy was exactly one year old when i took him into Banfield in Midtown, Miami to get neutered. I picked him up after his surgery, and the doctor told me..."
- "Around a month ago I was overcharged for an item at publix. As this happened to me countless times, as my routine I returned the item, got my full refund..."