Update added by user Dec 04, 2014
After leaving my car at the dealership for over a week I was told that my car was "built wrong by Nissan" and that the dealership could not do anything about it.
They told me to call Nissan, and I did after another 2 weeks of waiting they told me they could not do anything about it.
My car was built wrong sold to me by an authorized Nissan dealer that was and neither would take a responsibility?
I was simply told to call consumer affairs and complain because Neither will fix the issue with the car.
Original review posted by user Sep 11, 2014
I purchased a brand new Nissan, took it home and immediately noticed a bunch of mechanical problems with my NEW car. When I went back to the dealer they refused to exchange or return my car, offering only to service my vehicle! I did not buy a brand new car to have it service the next day!!!
Airbag light on
Partially Ripped front seat
Headlight do not work on "auto" mode.
Gas mileage is off by 10-13 miles per gallon.
I WILL NEVER SHOP AT ROYAL PALM NISSAN, or purchase another Nissan as they don't back up their product.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2014 Nissan Sentra
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is a cautionary tale and one that anyone seeking to buy a used vehicle from Big Motoring World should take note of and give due consideration to.Having attempted to..."
- "I found a car that I was looking for on their site. I did the inquiry bit as requested by them. Next I was in contact with a dealer who..."
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "I just got back from the WORST cruise experience of a lifetime aboard MSC. They booked a half charter to a group called "Cruise To the Edge" that included entertainment..."
- "Called and placed an order payong wirh credit card an hour before it was do. No show and no call. Never order from 2800 s congress ave in lake worth..."
- "Started ORANGE THEORY – WEST PALM BEACH in May-charged May 1. Cancelled May 17. Received a confirmation email on May 18 that I was cancelled but since..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."