Update added by user Dec 04, 2014
After leaving my car at the dealership for over a week I was told that my car was "built wrong by Nissan" and that the dealership could not do anything about it.
They told me to call Nissan, and I did after another 2 weeks of waiting they told me they could not do anything about it.
My car was built wrong sold to me by an authorized Nissan dealer that was and neither would take a responsibility?
I was simply told to call consumer affairs and complain because Neither will fix the issue with the car.
Original review posted by user Sep 11, 2014
I purchased a brand new Nissan, took it home and immediately noticed a bunch of mechanical problems with my NEW car. When I went back to the dealer they refused to exchange or return my car, offering only to service my vehicle! I did not buy a brand new car to have it service the next day!!!
Airbag light on
Partially Ripped front seat
Headlight do not work on "auto" mode.
Gas mileage is off by 10-13 miles per gallon.
I WILL NEVER SHOP AT ROYAL PALM NISSAN, or purchase another Nissan as they don't back up their product.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2014 Nissan Sentra
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..."
- "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..."
- "I ordered 7 low chill friut bushes and tree's, from Willis Orchards, I chose them because of their friendly quarntee. One 5 year old Pomegranate tree arrived..."
- "Bought a sofa at El Dorado. It is peeling horribly. Customer Service was useless, even though it is obviously not normal wear. Warranty only covers 1 year. Store manager was..."
- "NEW BALANCE ADVISED ME THEIR SHOES ONLY LAST FOR 6-9 MONTHS,,,, WOW THEIR FINAL COMMENT AFTER SENDING PICTURES"We appreciate the pictures you are providing of this shoe. I truly apologize,..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."