Update added by user Dec 04, 2014
After leaving my car at the dealership for over a week I was told that my car was "built wrong by Nissan" and that the dealership could not do anything about it.
They told me to call Nissan, and I did after another 2 weeks of waiting they told me they could not do anything about it.
My car was built wrong sold to me by an authorized Nissan dealer that was and neither would take a responsibility?
I was simply told to call consumer affairs and complain because Neither will fix the issue with the car.
Original review posted by user Sep 11, 2014
I purchased a brand new Nissan, took it home and immediately noticed a bunch of mechanical problems with my NEW car. When I went back to the dealer they refused to exchange or return my car, offering only to service my vehicle! I did not buy a brand new car to have it service the next day!!!
Airbag light on
Partially Ripped front seat
Headlight do not work on "auto" mode.
Gas mileage is off by 10-13 miles per gallon.
I WILL NEVER SHOP AT ROYAL PALM NISSAN, or purchase another Nissan as they don't back up their product.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2014 Nissan Sentra
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- " I almost died! 11-15-2015 My 2015 open range light bunkhouse had an electrical fire. The motor to the electric jack was on fire catching the plastic propane tank..."
- "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "I've been a customer /client of Brooks Brothers for over 40 years. Bespoke shirts, etc. I have never before been disappointed in their quality nor their service . However, the FIRST..."
- "Bought a sofa at El Dorado. It is peeling horribly. Customer Service was useless, even though it is obviously not normal wear. Warranty only covers 1 year. Store manager was..."
- "I had a three men team of movers and they were fantastic, organized, careful with my belongings and not to mention efficient and professional!! My moving time frame was in..."