Update added by user Dec 04, 2014
After leaving my car at the dealership for over a week I was told that my car was "built wrong by Nissan" and that the dealership could not do anything about it.
They told me to call Nissan, and I did after another 2 weeks of waiting they told me they could not do anything about it.
My car was built wrong sold to me by an authorized Nissan dealer that was and neither would take a responsibility?
I was simply told to call consumer affairs and complain because Neither will fix the issue with the car.
Original review posted by user Sep 11, 2014
I purchased a brand new Nissan, took it home and immediately noticed a bunch of mechanical problems with my NEW car. When I went back to the dealer they refused to exchange or return my car, offering only to service my vehicle! I did not buy a brand new car to have it service the next day!!!
Airbag light on
Partially Ripped front seat
Headlight do not work on "auto" mode.
Gas mileage is off by 10-13 miles per gallon.
I WILL NEVER SHOP AT ROYAL PALM NISSAN, or purchase another Nissan as they don't back up their product.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2014 Nissan Sentra
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "After purchasing a 2016 Coachmen 378RE, the following quality concerns with the manufacturer and the dealer were discovered. • Coachmen RV has an ineffective quality program. • Coachmen RV warranty resolution process has not..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "To whom it may concern: Unfortunately from time to time, an employee is terminated from an organization due to fraudulent activity, and his/her only retribution is to post false statements online..."
- "I had a three men team of movers and they were fantastic, organized, careful with my belongings and not to mention efficient and professional!! My moving time frame was in..."
- "I have a pair of MW813HBK that have just disintegrated after 4 or 5 months of wear. The soles are separating from the part that is disintegrated. Even the heels..."