Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur

I purchased a pendant that was promoted by Carnivals representative of the off shore Jewelers including Royal Jewelers.

He had seminars explaining the history of the mine and stones. The offer included an omega necklace at a discounted price. He would meet you there to assist the sale. I went back a few years later to see if I could get some Earrings only to find out the they didn't carry them any more.

I just recently called the Mark Henry company and found out that they didn't know anything about it (which I cant believe that a scam of this size wouldn't be known of) and didn't recognize the stone or setting.

The stone was told to us that it would appreciate greatly in a very short time. If it had been real it would be very valuable now.

Carnival as far as I am concerned is just as accountable as Royal Jewelers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Royal Jewelers Pendant
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $30000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Royal Jewelers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Le Vians Chocolate Diamonds Ring Review Le Vian "My husband and I have been looking for a chocolate diamond ring to buy for years. Finally found one we both loved! Bought it on black Friday 2016. Picked up..." Read more Origami Owl Copies other peoples designs Origami Owl "Proof Origami Owl's copyrights are fraudulent. If they truly had original artwork no one ever made it would be a miracle The baseball softball can be found all over the..." Read more Pandora Jewelry Kb Mall Branch - Customer Care Pandora Review Pandora Jewelry "...I bought pandora since 2015, i have been polished my bracelet for 3or4 time, but i'm very upset with my pandora bracelet..." Read more Burberry - Poor Quality & Poorer Customer Service Burberry "My husband bought me a wool Burberry coat for my birthday. I wore it very lightly for less than a year and the inner lining shredded on both shoulders, down..." Read more Justanswerlegal Questions - I locked into the "service" on the 23.6.17 on the assumption that 4 $5 (Bankcard) I might get a brief referral regarding an issue of Contract Law. Justanswerlegal Questions "I supplied my BankCard details with a synopsis of my sons problem. What i received was advice that Contract law is complicated(I knew that) did i want to talk to..." Read more Sears Credit Card - Cheap Plastic Dryer Door Handle Broke after only 13 Months Sears Credit Card "I purchased a Sears Kenmore Gas Dryer in April of 2016. The plastic handle on the dryer door, which is only held on by a few small tabs, broke after..." Read more Adventure CJD - Basically stole $2000 from me , Deceptive Sales, Undisclosed Charges Adventure CJD "I purchased a new 2017 Dodge Charger on April 3rd 2017, and financed approximatly half with Capital One Auto Finance. After speaking to them during my welcome call they informed..." Read more Instagc - Yet ANOTHER NON-PAYING Survey! Instagc "*CX-125651 Female Cat Owners Study1156/22/17 01:39 PM Cheated out of $1.15 ! Hardly anything credit here any more. Not even adbistro. I am spending ALLOT more time on swagbucks now...." Read more