Fake Mark Henry Alexandrite Royal Jewelers and Carnival Responsable
I purchased a pendant that was promoted by Carnivals representative of the off shore Jewelers including Royal Jewelers.
He had seminars explaining the history of the mine and stones. The offer included an omega necklace at a discounted price. He would meet you there to assist the sale. I went back a few years later to see if I could get some Earrings only to find out the they didn't carry them any more.
I just recently called the Mark Henry company and found out that they didn't know anything about it (which I cant believe that a scam of this size wouldn't be known of) and didn't recognize the stone or setting.
The stone was told to us that it would appreciate greatly in a very short time. If it had been real it would be very valuable now.
Carnival as far as I am concerned is just as accountable as Royal Jewelers.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased (2) Mens neckchains 1- 10k Gold and 1- Silver (2) Mens bracelets 1- 10k and 1- Silver all of which I found out to be not what I..."
- "http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/watchismo/xeriscope-the-orbiting-mechanical-automatic-watch This scam watch is going for $350 to $400 on kickstarter right now. Only you can buy the same watch for $80-$90 on ebay and amazon and many other..."
- "I've had my bracelet for 2 years! And it's tarnished! Because I'm outside the one year warranty and pandora doesn't cover tarnishing I cannot have my bracelet fixed. First of..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "While vacationing in Cabo San Lucas, my wife and I became involved in a Timeshare purchase that ended up being a complete scam with regards to promises made, both verbally,..."
- "We were scammed at the airport to come and visit Pueblo Bonito for a day. We were shown the high price Monte Cristo estates. We were then told no more..."