Fake Mark Henry Alexandrite Royal Jewelers and Carnival Responsable
I purchased a pendant that was promoted by Carnivals representative of the off shore Jewelers including Royal Jewelers.
He had seminars explaining the history of the mine and stones. The offer included an omega necklace at a discounted price. He would meet you there to assist the sale. I went back a few years later to see if I could get some Earrings only to find out the they didn't carry them any more.
I just recently called the Mark Henry company and found out that they didn't know anything about it (which I cant believe that a scam of this size wouldn't be known of) and didn't recognize the stone or setting.
The stone was told to us that it would appreciate greatly in a very short time. If it had been real it would be very valuable now.
Carnival as far as I am concerned is just as accountable as Royal Jewelers.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After reading the reviews I was very hesitant to buy. I took my chances and ordered 3 different lockets, charms and plates for Mother's Day gifts. I didn't receiver my..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- " My bracelet was a gift for mothers day. Three days of wearing it the chain broke. I fixed it my self so I can still wear it One month after..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "While vacationing in Cabo San Lucas, my wife and I became involved in a Timeshare purchase that ended up being a complete scam with regards to promises made, both verbally,..."
- "We were scammed at the airport to come and visit Pueblo Bonito for a day. We were shown the high price Monte Cristo estates. We were then told no more..."