In August 2013 I purchased matching lane recliners from Royal Furniture and after only 3 years of normal use one of them has the finish peeling off .I contacted Royal and was told there was nothing they could do as the warranty was 1 year .

I very disappointed in the quality of this recliner .If your furniture is not made to last more than a year then you should have better quality control or go out of business . I feel I should receive a new recliner or be justly compensated , if not I will never purchase another Lane item .

Danny Townsend 278 Carrington Place Parsons TN.Phone # 731-733-1039

Review about: Lane Big Man Recliner.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $400
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Royal Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Lazboy inferier leather product Lazboy "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..." Read more The Dump - Cheap furniture fell apart after 1 year The Dump "Bought three pieces living furniture set, sofa, recliner, and loveseat. All pieces started falling apart after a year. Spent over $3000.00 and worthless ***. We are adults, over 50 years..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Planet Fitness - I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL CUSTOMER SINCE 2012, I HAVE LOST 75 LBS. Planet Fitness "After being a member for 5 years, I have been wearing the same style tops they decided to tell me I was showing to much skin. Well the females there..." Read more Roca Labs - Don Kar Juravin and his amazing invention Roca Labs "Hey everyone I am using the Roca Labs regimen from 1 week and this amazing invention of Don Karl Juravin has helped me loose 10 lbs in just 7 days..." Read more Complain about Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS 570 KL Asus "I bought an Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS 570 KL in Gold color on April, 24th 2017. 2 weeks later it was accidentally dropped from 30 cm high. At the..." Read more TruGreen Ruined My Beautiful Lawn Trugreen "I have been with TruGreen for one year. I had a lot of weeds so entered a year-long contract with them. The first technician did not spray the entire yard,..." Read more