Royal Finish steals your money!
They claim to be professional refinishers - tubs, counters, cabinets, tile, etc.They do horrible work and their finishes fail a month or two out of their measly warranty.
They don't even clean the tubs before spraying them as they claim to. They don't make the repairs to the counters as they claim. They just spray over anything and when it fails they want you to pay to have it done again.
The customer service sucks.
The regional manager will look at it and agree it is a bad job but do nothing about it.You'll have better luck hiring a third grader to do the work.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible service
- Horrible customer service
- Poor business practices
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Royal Finish Refinishing Service
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Avoid Empire-Today at all costs! I come from a unique perspective in that I worked as an Independent Sales Contractor for Empire for a year and a half. Unfortunately, I cannot..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "Well, I just got done removing the last of the Gutter Helmet (GH) from my house. It did keep the leaves out, but it also kept the water out..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."