Uniontown, Ohio
100% full Not resolved

They claim to be professional refinishers - tubs, counters, cabinets, tile, etc.They do horrible work and their finishes fail a month or two out of their measly warranty.

They don't even clean the tubs before spraying them as they claim to. They don't make the repairs to the counters as they claim. They just spray over anything and when it fails they want you to pay to have it done again.

The customer service sucks.

The regional manager will look at it and agree it is a bad job but do nothing about it.You'll have better luck hiring a third grader to do the work.

Review about: Royal Finish Refinishing Service.

I didn't like: Poor business practices.

1.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $3019
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Royal Finish?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Leaffilter North - Disappointed customer. What a nightmare! Leaffilter North "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..." Read more Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more Blue Haven Pools Corporate office Blue Haven Pools "Anyone have information on who is the responsible corporate officer for the name BLUE HAVEN POOLS? We are trying to find the person responsible for the bait and switch used..." Read more Bath Fitter - Problems with the installation of our tub and flooded basement Bath Fitter "0 star rating Bathfitters was the worst experience I have ever experienced, it started with having to go to the mall where they have a display store ,twice just to..." Read more Tide - Bad pods Tide "I have been using the pods for a few years now and I love them however this last batch has ruined, a set of sheets, 3 pr of underwear, 3..." Read more Pearson Education - Exceeding scheduled maintenance time Pearson Education "Their maintenance issue was listed as having been scheduled for completion on continually further times, and now their site says it is down until further notice.. Not a good time..." Read more Churchs Chicken - Horrible Service that could have resulted in an altercation. Churchs Chicken " I went to the drive through at Churches Chicken on Friday, June 23, 2017, at approximately 8:40pm. I ordered several items for our family dinner and I then drove..." Read more Toyo Tires - My life was in danger. Toyo Tires "The only symton was my car was bouncing- I thought it was a problem with my hydrolic system. I bought this tire 225/55R17 10/2013 to replace a rear passenger tire...." Read more