Route 46 Nissan Auto Mall - Route 46 Nissan - Scam you out of your money
I will never buy a car from these jokers again. Everyone from the salesman who glad handed me, to the finance guy who did some funny math, to the Sales manager who could careless about a happy customer. Long story short, they tried to *** me out of an extra $1,000 on my purchase. When i called them out on it i was able to get $250 back, but they told me $750 was a destination charge for the car getting deviled to their dealership. This fee had been negotiated with the final price of the car with the sales man, however, when trying to bring him into the conversation with the sales manager he was no where to be found. The sales manager Richie told me tough luck and said if didn't want the car and that I could return it for a refund. I was going to do so until he told me it would be prorated based on the threes days I had owned the car. Instead of getting further hosed by these guys, i left and have not been back since. They can keep their free oil changes. That would just give them an opportunity to break things on my car and try to up sell me on new services and repairs. Stay away from these guys they are bad business -
Showroom: 440 Route 46 East, Totowa, NJ 07512
Executive Office: 1655 Route 46 East, Little Falls, NJ 07424
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Purchase
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "We purchased a 2016 High Country the Friday before thanksgiving. The shower is backwards, water soaks the floor. There are many other issues but the fridge is the worst. It..."
- "Well, when many people told me not to buy a Volkswagen, I simply ignored them and thought, "they are a ford/Chevy die hard fan, what do they know?" Turns out,..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "I live in NYC and I ordered flowers for my grandmother on 9-29-15 to be delivered on 10-3-15 For Her 91birtday. My aunt called me on 10-1-15 and told me..."
- "On August 23rd 2012, I place an order with Comfyco for a sofa and loveseat. The items were delivered on August 29th, 2012. I noticed a defect in..."
- "Pissed is putting it mildly., I ordered quality of 2 of the SAME style, color,pattern aprons for my grandchildren (sisters) age 6&7. When I placed the order, in the comment..."