Verified Reviewer

3.6

I purchased your blackened chicken salad 3 weeks ago and my family and I just loved it. I purchased it again 2 days ago, and we served it just to find out that the taste was different from the first time I bought it.

The salad was very tangy. I brought it to the store today and made the Mgr aware that something was wrong with the salad and told her that I wanted to exchange it . I did tell her that the six containers she had left in the cooler had the same expiration date, so I would taste before I left. She asked for a receipt, which I did not have, Most of the time I tell the cashier to throw it away.

Even if I had kept it it would have been thrown away at home. I have been a retail mgr for 40 years and valued my loyal customers, but this young lady did not care to keep my business.

I'm very upset on how she handled this. had left in cooler had the same experation date had h in the coo;l

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments