Review about Round Table Pizza Salad from Sacramento, California
ISSUE NOT RESOLVED
Norwood round tables pizza has mold in salad and customer service was real bad and manager need to be fired through change at customers
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Round Table Pizza Salad
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Had an experience with Round Table Pizza? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "I've been to this restaurant and dined in maybe 5 times. Two of those times I went to the restroom and saw a server leave the restroom WITHOUT washing their..."
- "I'm so annoyed right now. I've tried our local Outback several times. Each time it gets worse. I gave it a break, and decided to give them another try. Attached,..."
- "My family and I went to the Hooters in Crestview Florida. I was visiting for the holidays. We arrived and there was no hostess. We sat ouraelves. It took ten..."
- "I tried to order an Oklahoma Birth Certificate on the VitalCheck web site. The web site said I needed to submit a Verication Form and copy of an identification..."
- "—40— O’Shaughnessy’s • Winter/Spring 2013 It’s been tough at times, juggling medicine and motherhood. I never wanted children until I hit 30. Then I wanted four of them. I had four kids in seven..."
- "8159 Quail Ridge Court, Sacramento, CA 95828My family lived at the above address for seven years. We rented the house from Carlin Jensen and his partner Gerardo Rico. The rent..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."