Review about Round Table Pizza from Tracy, California
First off i ordered my pizza over an 2 hours after the first hour when i called to fond out what was going on i was told my pizzas were being made 20 min after the supposed delivery time (8:40)then i recieved a call from the driver saying that he returned back to the store when i didnt pick up my phone and said that a manader woyld call me after his break which he never did.So i called back 20 minutes later only to be told my pizzas were on the way now 20 min later at 10pm the diver calls me to find the exact location of my house i get my pizzas and walk inside to find the pizza i ordered to look like this.
This is unacceptable seeing as this order cost me $44.I trust in you to help make this right which im not sure why seeing as this establishment didnt take into any kind of consideration that 2 hours for such expensive pizza is not right.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Round Table Pizza
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I have been trying to contact Panera Bread through their contact email on their website for almost 2 weeks now and have received NO response. I had a horrible..."
- "Came here and couldn't believe my eyes how nasty and how I asked the manger why he said under staff and told him I saw a kid touch the food..."
- "There is a famous scam in Beijing, its called the Tea house scam. Or Tea ceremony scam! It has been going on for a very VERY long time! Recently in..."
- "I purchased a used 5.9l dodge ram engine that was advertised on their website picture on a pallet very clean with 70,000 miles(was supposed to be an actual picture..."
- "I bought spoiler for my Celica GTS, TRD style and the pattern are not exactly the same as the original hole pattern, I ask theme before and costumer service told..."
- "I purchased a KithchenAid double oven online from a Sears Outlet in Oceonside, CA in September 2013 (I am writing this in December). I have had technicians out to my..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "I now deeply regret not having checked first with the BBB in South Florida prior to doing business with City Furniture. Turns out the BBB has over 300 unresolved complaints..."