Review about Round Table Pizza from Tracy, California
First off i ordered my pizza over an 2 hours after the first hour when i called to fond out what was going on i was told my pizzas were being made 20 min after the supposed delivery time (8:40)then i recieved a call from the driver saying that he returned back to the store when i didnt pick up my phone and said that a manader woyld call me after his break which he never did.So i called back 20 minutes later only to be told my pizzas were on the way now 20 min later at 10pm the diver calls me to find the exact location of my house i get my pizzas and walk inside to find the pizza i ordered to look like this.
This is unacceptable seeing as this order cost me $44.I trust in you to help make this right which im not sure why seeing as this establishment didnt take into any kind of consideration that 2 hours for such expensive pizza is not right.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Round Table Pizza
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We order your new pepper pizza Afew weeks ago and it was great today we ordered it and it wasn't even like the first one not good at all from..."
- " Read other reviews and learn, Red Robin Sucks! We ordered by phone to go, Phone rang for at least 2 minutes and then at least 3 more before someone..."
- "We went to outback to celebrate our daughters birthday with our granddaughter who is 4 tonight. We got there at 4:45 there were 8 people in the restaurant. 10..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "I bought spoiler for my Celica GTS, TRD style and the pattern are not exactly the same as the original hole pattern, I ask theme before and costumer service told..."
- "I purchased a KithchenAid double oven online from a Sears Outlet in Oceonside, CA in September 2013 (I am writing this in December). I have had technicians out to my..."
- "I purchased a used 5.9l dodge ram engine that was advertised on their website picture on a pallet very clean with 70,000 miles(was supposed to be an actual picture..."