Round Table Pizza - Review about Pizza Order from Los Angeles, California
Round table pizza in Newport Beach located at 4551 Jamboree rd.Telephone # 949-261-2222 Employees refused to answer the phone and take a new order 15 mins prior to closing.
I have taken screenshots of my callog to show that i called 3 times with no answer. I also have a screenshot of their listing saying that they dont close until 10 pm. I dont know what round tables policies are but every other chain pizza business always and i mean always take orders up until they close.
This is extremely poor customer service that reflects upon your business and has left you with a very unsatisfied customer.I recommend that something should be done about this poor showing of customer service.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Pizza Order
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered from a very nice cashier at 7:57am the new eggwhite avocado spinach sandwich and a large coffee. I overheard the two preparers what bread does the avocado..."
- "Quality of all their food except for chicken wings and their blooming onion. Their portions have gotten much smaller and prices have just gone up. Takeout will only make your..."
- "Tried to order 2 pizzas with this coupon on December 27 & was told the coupon was no longer valid. The expiration date clearly states 1-2-17. No one tried to..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "I purchased my PetPlan dog plan on June 9, 2009, pre-paid for quarterly coverage and was charged after the 24 hour hold on June 10, 2009. A few weeks later..."
- "My fiance told me I can choose any ring I wanted and after months and months of research I decided on Agape. I really liked the style/setting of the Agape..."
- " The company I used was ABM Van Lines, but according to their MC and DOT numbers, they go by the name, "ASAP Relocations." Their rating with Better Business San Jose..."