Round Table Pizza - Review about Pizza Order from Los Angeles, California
Round table pizza in Newport Beach located at 4551 Jamboree rd.Telephone # 949-261-2222 Employees refused to answer the phone and take a new order 15 mins prior to closing.
I have taken screenshots of my callog to show that i called 3 times with no answer. I also have a screenshot of their listing saying that they dont close until 10 pm. I dont know what round tables policies are but every other chain pizza business always and i mean always take orders up until they close.
This is extremely poor customer service that reflects upon your business and has left you with a very unsatisfied customer.I recommend that something should be done about this poor showing of customer service.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Pizza Order
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went into the location of: 11275 Venice Boulevard, Los Angeles, California 90066 (310) 390-7831 and did NOT have a very good ordering or dining experience. For what..."
- "Live in a small town south east of Dallas. ( Gun Barrel City). Ordered grilled chicken Caesar salad. Almost finish with it and I was chewing on something hard. Pulled..."
- "Norwood round tables pizza has mold in salad and customer service was real bad and manager need to be fired through change at customers..."
- "I wrote this review back on Saturday, December 12th, 2015 and a lot of what I am going to say is a repeat, but there will be some updates as..."
- "On 01/17/15 I turned in 6 empty Mac containers in exchange for 2 products. I asked for particular colors however when I returned home I realized that the woman made..."
- "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."