Ross Dress For Less Customer Care Review

60 of 177 Ross Dress For Less reviews

Go to ross because my family was there shopping and i was picking up my daughter from them so i go inside cause there still looking around and loss prevention guy tells my 6yr daughter get off of a rack that she was holding onto so she gets off and he is still standing there while im talking to my dad and stays there we felt so uncomfortable we didnt even buy anything we just walked out heading to front then he goes and follows me and my family outside and i said is there a problem and he just laughs and i said whats your name im going to report u and he says FELIX i said ok ill report u then he spells it out i said ok wheres your manager i want speak to him so he calls him and manager comes to front and tells me hes going to talk to him and the guy is just smiling away i said yeah you go ahead im still calling corporate and he said i dont know why he followed you they are not supposed to follow anyone outside the door and manager (brandon) asked loss prevention (Felix) if he did and he said no well obviously you see here that he did this was at 1000 e. Southmore ave.pasadena texas 77502

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #900051

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ross Dress For Less? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
60 of 177 Ross Dress For Less reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ross Dress For Less.
Filing a new complaint about
×