Fredericksburg, Virginia

Rosner was hired to correctly install a clutch in my car.Not only did they in-correctly install said clutch they made numerious mistakes in the process and could not repair the problem they created nor did it seem they wanted too.

They were just fine with destroying my clutch and finding excuses out the world as to why they could not fix it. Eventually it was taken to someone else and in 5 hours they totally fixed Rosners screw up, which took Rosner 7 days to intially install a clutch if you can believe that. A definate sign of inablity for sure.

So beware to anyone using this company or any of its affiliates.

They do not know how to complete or repair automobiles.It will never be fixed correctly if you use them

Review about: Clutch Installation.

I didn't like: Jim or gm or services.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $2436
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rosner Automotive Group?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

City Wide Engines Car Repair Review from Atlanta, Georgia City Wide Engines "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..." Read more Maaco Botched my paint job, damaged my Jeep, took 3x as long, and magically offered me a lower price the day I picked it up, IF I PAID IN CASH. Maaco "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..." Read more Hercules Tires Tires Review from Sun Prairie, Wisconsin Hercules Tires "What can I say I have never had tires this bad they seem to be falling apart right before my eyes . It seems to start on the 3rd tread..." Read more Autozone - Brand new BAD part Autozone "I purchased a NEW water pump online for my Subaru and made an appointment at a local repair shop with a certified Subaru mechanic. The mechanic installed the Auto Zone..." Read more Little Caesars - Last night was horrible Little Caesars "Got there about 9:40 the lobby was full they had no pizzas they want to make special features they said they we're closed but I told told them know that..." Read more GoodOrient - Good Customer service ~~~!!! GoodOrient "Dear Chris, Today my seals arrived. The Fedex was the best option. With my seals in hands I just can say that Im amazed! It is wonderful.(I dont have words..." Read more Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring - Outstanding Quality and Service Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring "I am puzzled by the negative reviews on this site for this vestment supplier. I have ordered many products from TRADITION ECCLESIASTICAL VESTMENTS since 2013 - these include a biretta,..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more