Fredericksburg, Virginia

Rosner was hired to correctly install a clutch in my car.Not only did they in-correctly install said clutch they made numerious mistakes in the process and could not repair the problem they created nor did it seem they wanted too.

They were just fine with destroying my clutch and finding excuses out the world as to why they could not fix it. Eventually it was taken to someone else and in 5 hours they totally fixed Rosners screw up, which took Rosner 7 days to intially install a clutch if you can believe that. A definate sign of inablity for sure.

So beware to anyone using this company or any of its affiliates.

They do not know how to complete or repair automobiles.It will never be fixed correctly if you use them

Review about: Clutch Installation.

I didn't like: Jim or gm or services.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $2436
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rosner Automotive Group?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Hercules Tires Tires Review from Sun Prairie, Wisconsin Hercules Tires "What can I say I have never had tires this bad they seem to be falling apart right before my eyes . It seems to start on the 3rd tread..." Read more Maaco Botched my paint job, damaged my Jeep, took 3x as long, and magically offered me a lower price the day I picked it up, IF I PAID IN CASH. Maaco "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..." Read more JUST BRAKES TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUNG FEMALES! Just Brakes "My young sister got her car broke down last night right by the shop on 8700 Richmond ave, Houston Texas. The manager Eric figure it since she doesn't know anything..." Read more I Am Not Satisfied With AC Dude! Ac Dude "I hired another contractor to fix my tenant's air conditioner out in Azusa, California and when he fixed it, he did Not Fix It Properly and caused additional damage in..." Read more COSTWAY: http://www.costway.com Costway "I like this things ,After a few months of hand washing, I was ready to quit! This is my review and demonstration of the Costway Twin Tub Washing Machine, sold..." Read more Tnt Express - TNT is awful Tnt Express "TNT Express is the worst international shipper I've experienced. Their customs fees are exorbitant, and added charges (handling, residence delivery) came to 2 1/2 times the amount recently paid for..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Knights Inn is a dump Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "We checked in 5/19/2017 at 11pm at the 3223 Lincoln Ave South Bend IN and knew right away it was a mistake but had been on the road for 18hrs..." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more