Rosner was hired to correctly install a clutch in my car.Not only did they in-correctly install said clutch they made numerious mistakes in the process and could not repair the problem they created nor did it seem they wanted too.
They were just fine with destroying my clutch and finding excuses out the world as to why they could not fix it. Eventually it was taken to someone else and in 5 hours they totally fixed Rosners screw up, which took Rosner 7 days to intially install a clutch if you can believe that. A definate sign of inablity for sure.
So beware to anyone using this company or any of its affiliates.
They do not know how to complete or repair automobiles.It will never be fixed correctly if you use them
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Jim or gm or services
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Clutch Installation
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Direct Buy Warranty is a scam. I am confused how this company has been able to rip people off for so long and get away with it, is New Jersey..."
- "I visited Jiffy Lube Store #3399 in Arlington, TX, on November 8, 2015, for a regular oil change. I drive a 2013 Toyota Camry, and opted for full synthetic since..."
- "New Brunswick- East Brunswick Aamco: Peter Fiorentino doubled the price quoted. The $129.00 unwritten diagnosis changed apropos of nothing as Peter used the Aamco script (google it) to express gloom..."
- "We ordered a hoodie from this company TeeChip in July. Surprisingly (after reading so many complaints here), it arrived in a timely fashion. However, a word was misspelled on the..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."
- "Don't stay in Motel 6 @ 5308 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Fredericksburg, Va. 22408-2608 Nastiest Room I have ever been in. Could not use the micro wave and front office did..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."