Rosetti - Kleen Kut Wet & Dry no lasts long time and not wet!
After using other shave machine from other manufacturer, I decided to try this machine, buying result more cheap than blades for the other machine, due to get used to the electrical shavers, my skin quickly adapted to this Kleen Kut, first days I see the difference: soft skin, no cuts, battery lasts for seven days, all wonderful, but, passing the months I discovered that I had to use twice at day, if I forgot it the hair grows in excess, having to use the accessory first, sometimes hurting my skin, the other day forgot and left charging more than 4 hours and then the battery autonomy begins to get lower, so that in each use had to charge until a half of hour before. And don't forgot clean after each use or the cut hair get inside all the shaver, overall the wet, causing the electrical circuit get corroded and sulfated, at same cause the power switch also fail. Then I disassembled the shaver and discovered total disaster! bad smell from inside! wet hair and spilled-broken nicd battery, conclusion: get to trash. I still keep the nose hair cutter, still works.
- Wet: Not wet! Use only in a clean and dry face and environment.
- Clean during use: until twice in each use if you let grown more hair.
- Use frequently, don't let grown much hair because this don't work in long hair, have to use the accessory or scissors.
- Don't let charge more than 3 hours, is the only way to conserve battery life.
- And the best advice: as I did return to traditional shave machines, mine is now the famous that has 3 blades and moving head and replaceable, and only has to shave one time to day.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kleen Kut Wet
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..."
- "I purchased the Garnier "Blow Dry Perfector" kit that claims to keep your hair sleek and easier to blow-dry for up to 7 washes. Here's just the tip of..."
- "I ordered the Luminess Airbrush System after seeing an advertisement and demo on late night TV. What was not said in the advert was that the $24.91 for a 30..."
- "We put a car-for-sale ad on Craigslist.org. We were then contacted by OneStopMotors.com. They called repeatedly telling my parents that they could help them sell their car and for a..."
- "Back on Friday, October 11, 2013, I went from Toronto, Ontario Canada to Caracas, Venezuela with Two (2) Pieces Of Luggage, however, one of the pieces of luggage did NOT..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."