Rosetti - Kleen Kut Wet & Dry no lasts long time and not wet!
After using other shave machine from other manufacturer, I decided to try this machine, buying result more cheap than blades for the other machine, due to get used to the electrical shavers, my skin quickly adapted to this Kleen Kut, first days I see the difference: soft skin, no cuts, battery lasts for seven days, all wonderful, but, passing the months I discovered that I had to use twice at day, if I forgot it the hair grows in excess, having to use the accessory first, sometimes hurting my skin, the other day forgot and left charging more than 4 hours and then the battery autonomy begins to get lower, so that in each use had to charge until a half of hour before. And don't forgot clean after each use or the cut hair get inside all the shaver, overall the wet, causing the electrical circuit get corroded and sulfated, at same cause the power switch also fail. Then I disassembled the shaver and discovered total disaster! bad smell from inside! wet hair and spilled-broken nicd battery, conclusion: get to trash. I still keep the nose hair cutter, still works.
- Wet: Not wet! Use only in a clean and dry face and environment.
- Clean during use: until twice in each use if you let grown more hair.
- Use frequently, don't let grown much hair because this don't work in long hair, have to use the accessory or scissors.
- Don't let charge more than 3 hours, is the only way to conserve battery life.
- And the best advice: as I did return to traditional shave machines, mine is now the famous that has 3 blades and moving head and replaceable, and only has to shave one time to day.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kleen Kut Wet
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "Put in an order over the phone for EVERSILK SLIMMING CREAM never gave me confirmation or order# they took the payment and i never recieved my product, constantly ringing speaking..."
- "I do not understand people today, As a Direct Sales Rep I go out of my way to educate and help people. I also buy and support other companies as..."
- "I was in the process of ordering the starter kit for the advertised price of $19.99, of course there are offers of an upgraded system for $10.00 more, or supersizing..."
- "Currently I'm building out a new office so I'm buying a lot of furniture, pillows, decor etc. And so far I've had not one but two bad experiences with Wayfair...."
- "This is an unexpected fortune. They are in a little bit of danger of being held accountable for the reliability of Borealis Face Cream.This is why it's so urgent to..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "We put a car-for-sale ad on Craigslist.org. We were then contacted by OneStopMotors.com. They called repeatedly telling my parents that they could help them sell their car and for a..."
- "Back on Friday, October 11, 2013, I went from Toronto, Ontario Canada to Caracas, Venezuela with Two (2) Pieces Of Luggage, however, one of the pieces of luggage did NOT..."