Verified Reviewer

1.8

I purchased a Rosetti bag from Kohl's only a few months ago. I have bought several Rosetti purses in the past and been happy with their quality until now.

The purse I bought was the Hailey Satchel. I loved the floral pattern and color. The first few days went okay but after that the zippers kept catching the inside fabric of the purse. It got very frustrating every time you unzipped to get something out and the zipper would catch the fabric.

It got so bad, I can't even use the zipper on the one side because it is so stuck in the fabric. These purses need the inside fabric to have a stitch along the top edge so this doesn't continually happen.

I will have to throw this purse away because of the zipper issue and the purse itself still looks good. I will not be buying another Rosetti purse anytime soon.

User's recommendation: Watch how the zippers work with the inside fabric- if the fabric is very loose inside they will catch in the zippers once you have items inside the purse.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Rosetti Bags Pros: Look nice and have functionality.

Rosetti Bags Cons: Fabric inside the purse catches in the zippers.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Rosetti Bags Reviews