Customer service is nonexistent. Please do not buy anything from them.
I purchased 3 items. Received 2 of the 3 items.
Sizes are off, quality is poor and one of my items had a huge white stain on it!! Really? Nasty. I attached a picture, but it really doesn't do it any justice.
It appears that I can not return anything. Even is they sent me an item with a *** stain on it.
Still waiting on the 3rd item. Today is 2/17. I purchased these items on 1/1. I have sent two "help desk tickets" asking where my shipment is and no-one has responded. This company is a scam. We need to put them out of business.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Rosegal Online Order
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- "Junk and I want my money back the *** wasnt even sewed and I want my money back. I will sue and I will find you. Angie Davis from Lexington..."
- "I bought jacket Oct.30/15, but never received. I then contacted credit card company to put stop payment, and my account was credited..THEN received jacket DECEMBER 16/15. I bought..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "LAWSUIT is in progress. Quality Roofing of Florida (QRF) installed my roof on a new construction that leaks since day-1. In addition to the leaking roof, QRF presented a deceiving insurance policy..."
- "I went in to the Fantastic Sams on US 41 in Bradenton, in the Target plaza. I used to go to the salon in Ellenton and recently moved to this..."
- "We have 3 different "rooms" of furniture from Rooms To Go. The first was purchased less than 5 years ago ... and the chair is peeling so bad ......"