Rosegal - Scam Website, Poor Quality= Understatement
Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third.The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious.
The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The stitching was incorrect, meaning my shirt showed through the holes in the jacket zippers, and there were long sewn together strands hanging off the jacket everywhere. After contacting the company they decided it was a 'small defect' and told me they would not be honoring a refund. I can't believe how much money someone is making off of people by making these websites.
Their phone number... is for a MAGIC JACK.
The least legit website ever.I learned my lesson, but wish this company would be shut down.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor workmenship - strings hanging off
- Horrible customer service
- Reason of review:
- ALL OF THE ABOVE
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This company is awful. My boyfriend ordered me a skirt from here a few weeks ago. He was told it'd take 6-10business days to arrive.when it didn't he contacted them..."
- "I can't really say anything negative about my first order from Rosegal. All the products I orderded (a off shoulder dress, a swimsuit and a light blouse) had way better..."
- "I am writing because I want to share that I had no issues at all with this company. I highly recommend doing business with them. Their expeditious handling of my..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."