I ordered a jacket from Rosegal.I received it with one arm shorter than the other.
I sent pictures 3 times and requested a credit. They kept responding they did not receive the pictures.
there resolution to the situation is a 20% credit for a garment that is unwearable or I could get a quote from the postal service to sent the garment back to China and they would credit me.The cost to ship it back to china is almost more than the the coat so they reallly have everyone screwed
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Took a long time to come and was wrong sizes
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Junk and I want my money back the *** wasnt even sewed and I want my money back. I will sue and I will find you. Angie Davis from Lexington..."
- "I bought 3 articles on their website, none of them was conform to the pictures, worst the size I choose wasn't the standard (european, american whatever). I send back my items..."
- "I bought jacket Oct.30/15, but never received. I then contacted credit card company to put stop payment, and my account was credited..THEN received jacket DECEMBER 16/15. I bought..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."