Rosegal - Review about Skirt from Lubbock, Texas
This company is awful.My boyfriend ordered me a skirt from here a few weeks ago.
He was told it'd take 6-10business days to arrive.when it didn't he contacted them and asked where it was, he was told it hadn't shipped because he hadn't paid for it yet so he sent the proof showing he paid. Now they are saying the item is on back order and will be sent out at the end of July. And he can't get his money back, they only offer store credit.
Such a terrible company.I attached an image of the skirt that was ordered
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered two hoodies. Received one yesterday. Does not look anything like the picture. Lol. I am irritated and highly amused all at the same time. Wtf?! I should have known..."
- "I wish I had read these reviews before I ordered anything from them. I have been trying for about a month just to get a return address to exchange..."
- "Worst online retailer ever. 1) They debited more than what was actually invoiced for the sole clothes (was debited 90 USD instead of 75 USD, WTF?) 2) I was debited an extra..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "Where's the beef? Why are my Oreos so berift of frosting? The filling used to go all the way to the end of the cookie. Quite disappointing...."
- "On Feb 27th i went to Ashley's furniture in Lubbock texas and purchased there 14 piece special....I was told by the sales man it would be 2-3 weeks for delivery..."
- "Recliners started to fall apart after 6 months. We had extra warranty from store it took them over a month to replace the rocker part of on recliner because..."