Rosegal - Review about Skirt from Austin, Texas
Here is what I just sent them. I doubt I will get a response...
"I ordered a dress and a skirt based off the pictures you have on your website and the products I received were absolutely not what was pictured. I'm furious and feel lied to and swindled and hustled. You should be ashamed and shut down.
The Ethnic Style Elastic Waist Printed Women's Skirt is brown and in the picture it is very clearly black. Also in the picture the skirt has a red waist and the one I got does not. It even has a draw string with proves it is not even the same skirt!
The asymmetrical dress I got is not the one pictured or described. You say it is off white and my dress is very clearly white as a cotton ball. Also the model wearing the dress pictured shows a much deeper asymmetrical cut and long fringes almost down to her ankles and the one I got has neither of those. Mine is also form fitting and hers is hanging off of her and flowing My point is it is not the same dress!
This is illegal what you are doing. Advertising and selling products and sending crappy imposters. Please let me know how I go about getting my money back. "
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "This is my personal experience with one of my orders through RoseGal. All opinions are my own. Shipping time. The shipping time for the dress I ordered met my expectations...."
- "I ordered a coat and a photoframe from Rosegal. They arrived 2 months late, after several emails asking them for a shipping update (none of which they responded to). The..."
- "I just received a order that cost me 50.00 USD. The size I odered was from the plus size and it was XXXL. However the size I received was a..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "We purchased the Cindy Crawford, "Crosby Street" feather sectional in May of 2015. I didn't realize that I was buying a hazardous couch until the first time I sat on..."
- " Since we signed our contract in May, 2013, we have had major concerns and issues throughout the entire design and build process. Frankly, it's been by far the worst experience..."
- "DO NOT order from Modlily!!! They are horrible. Horrible customer service, false advertising and I'm pretty sure they are using child labor to make their shoddy clothes. That is the..."