Rosegal - Review about Dress from Baldwin City, Kansas

363 of 752 Rosegal reviews

I wish I had read these reviews before I ordered anything from them.I have been trying for about a month just to get a return address to exchange a dress.

My first attempt I got no reply, 2nd attempt, they did respond but gave me the tracking info for the package getting to me, even though I had already recieved the dress and explained that it did not fit properly and that I wanted to exchange it gor a larger size. 3rd & 4th attempts, still no reply. I'm going to eat the whopping $13 as a lesson learned not to order from this company ever again. As far as the fit goes, the dress was slightly snug but not too bad, except through the shoulders.

I am not unusually proportioned in the slightest and it's not like they have "shoulder measurements" to go off of. The dress may somewhat resemble the picture, but not really. When I buy something online I at least expect the cut to and pattern to look like what I thought I was purchasing regardless of the quality. Seriously, what is up with thst pleating?

It's nothing like the picture.Extremely disappointed...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dress
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #753715 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rosegal? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
363 of 752 Rosegal reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.