Order z1512080219070275.Missing items: 100550801 and YJ1153701.
Item 153183804 size 2L largest for men turns out to be as big as M for women, unwearable for his size. Item 113873102 has defective trim sticking out. Cut is too broad in the bottom. This is my first order and will be my last.
Tried to submit issues to the Support Center but entry couldn't get thru. No feature to reset password. Not very user-friendly.
This review as well requires at least 80 words to get thru.I have never found any such requirements with other companies.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I spent about $56 on the RoseGal website early in 2015. I bought a dress, four shirts, and a necklace. It took about two months for me to get my..."
- "I ordered a dress from Rosegal & it arrived with mold all over it & obviously very smelly. I would not even put this dress in my washing machine it..."
- "They sent me a sweater that was not at ALL what the picture looked like, complete SCAM! THEY STOLE MY MONEY!!! Don't waste your money!!!! All products are fake and..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."