Rosegal - Misleading Sizes
I just received a order that cost me 50.00 USD.The size I odered was from the plus size and it was XXXL.
However the size I received was a XXXL in what appeared to be in children size and even I don't know an american child that can wear it. When Iwent to their customer support ticket and filed a complaint. They sent me a email response stating to take a picture of the difference in size. When I responded that even that should not be necessary in my request for a refund.
They sent me a response about the refund and return policy. When I again tried to respond this time with pictures I do believe they blocked my email address cause the support keeps responding that the 4 digit code that you have to copy in order to send your response is invalid and needs to be verified. Even when u change the code to show a different code. You get the same thing.
The support ticket *** is generated and set up to help you. So there fore you lose your money.
And you end up with useless product.This should not be tolerated and yes this company should be banned from the US as Fradulent
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- poor customer service, bad quality, not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Worst online retailer ever. 1) They debited more than what was actually invoiced for the sole clothes (was debited 90 USD instead of 75 USD, WTF?) 2) I was debited an extra..."
- "My ordered stated I would have my merchandise 6-8 days. Today is day 8 and still have not received anything. When I receive my order I will definitely post on..."
- "I know I didn't pay for tracking but I would like to be contacted by the company I've been calling I've been sending the little contact tickets and I don't..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I purchased a 9 in tablet in june of 2016. When received it would not connect bluetooth whith mine or my wifes phones. Was sent another and it worked flawlessly..."
- "So I ordered this extremely limited edition record from one of my favorite musicians' web stores the day it went on sale. A month later I get the package dropped..."
- "I bought a Cruiser RV Radiance in 2015. Thought it was a good price but I was wrong. The "wood" like cabinets fluffed up at the touch of..."
- " I don't write reviews often but I felt that I must because I had such an awful experience!I bought a co sleeper from them for my baby about 30 days..."