I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by mail- also when it arrived it's not a sleeping bag blanket it is sized for a large doll. It is tiny.
Total waste of money it will not fit the child I ordered it for and now I am unable to log in to the account or reach customer service it's a cycle that won't let me log in or recognize my account.
I am unable to determine how return it
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have bought 11 items and for now I only received 8 of them. Between these 8 items only 3 of them look a bit closer to the photo on..."
- "Junk and I want my money back the *** wasnt even sewed and I want my money back. I will sue and I will find you. Angie Davis from Lexington..."
- "It took a little over a month to receive the item - they charged my account right away. They sent me a tracking number and after trying it several..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- " I tried finding an email address for the complaints dept ,but coukdnt find one, My husband and i visited your resteraunt in hilliard ohio, and had the worst experience..."
- "Snap Fitness German Village Columbus Ohio. I have had more trouble then a little bit with poor customer service and access cards. As a gym that claims to give you..."
- "Fedex lose paperwork twice in one shipment.On 6/18, I tracked my package and they stopped shipping it because of missing paperwork. According to record, it happened on 6/14, but Fedex..."