Rosegal - DAY 8
My ordered stated I would have my merchandise 6-8 days.Today is day 8 and still have not received anything.
When I receive my order I will definitely post on the quality. On the website you can see pics and messages from others that have purchased the merchandise you are looking at. I did a lot of research before ordering. It also states on the website the sizes are European and the difference in US sizes.
It also has what material the dress is made out of. The dress I got was polyester and lace.
So I went to a dress store and tried on a dress made out of polyester and lace.DON'T BE ***, DO YOUR RESEARCH!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I spent about $56 on the RoseGal website early in 2015. I bought a dress, four shirts, and a necklace. It took about two months for me to get my..."
- "I ordered a coat and a photoframe from Rosegal. They arrived 2 months late, after several emails asking them for a shipping update (none of which they responded to). The..."
- "This company is awful. My boyfriend ordered me a skirt from here a few weeks ago. He was told it'd take 6-10business days to arrive.when it didn't he contacted them..."
- "I purchased a 9 in tablet in june of 2016. When received it would not connect bluetooth whith mine or my wifes phones. Was sent another and it worked flawlessly..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "Was there February 15 at 3:15 horrible service not attentive at all place had dirty floors bathroom I couldn't add more pictures there was a problem with server he had..."
- "Friday the 18th of feb i went to UPS store in Rio Grande, nj to express shipp a package for one of my customers who need a birthday outfit for..."
- "I am beyond livid! I took my 23-month-old foster son in to get a trim. He has naturally curly hair that I just love. I asked the stylist to give..."