Rosebuds cleaning - House cleaner hired before putting house on the market
Rose came to my house and made a list of the things that I wanted done, which included blinds cleaned, 2 tile floors mopped, baseboards kitchen light fixture, laundry room sink, refrigerator, vacuuming, and a shower. I have chronic back pain and need help with a large home I'm putting on the market.
She was late with excuses, then left early. She must not have brought her list because the only things done on the list were the blinds that Rose was in charge of, which look very nice, and the tile floors and the vacuuming. The tile floors need to be done over because someone walked on them before they were dry and there are shoe prints all over both floors, also a dust line under the baseboard heaters. So I got a sloppy $50 cleaning for $250(kitchen looked nice, but I didn't specifically ask for that)
Maybe this company would be good to hire if you basically have a clean house and just want to keep it that way, but not good with taking instructions, and leaves her workers unsupervised to allow for more jobs, more money. They are the problem.
Very unsatisfied. I get to clean my house today.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- House Cleaning Company
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "This company deals with â€œhalf truths.â€ Upon hiring, you are promised a seemingly incredible income, with all types of advancement opportunities. Strictly for the birds.As a salesperson, you are..."
- "Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000. I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "I had a bad experience with a roofer that they have listed on their site. This is ARH Roof Repair out of Thornton, Colorado. The owner, Rick, smeared..."
- "I have been using Coinstar's movie streaming service, Redbox Instant by Verizon. I went to look into the process by which I could cancel my Instant streaming service free trial..."