Rosebuds cleaning - House cleaner hired before putting house on the market
Rose came to my house and made a list of the things that I wanted done, which included blinds cleaned, 2 tile floors mopped, baseboards kitchen light fixture, laundry room sink, refrigerator, vacuuming, and a shower. I have chronic back pain and need help with a large home I'm putting on the market.
She was late with excuses, then left early. She must not have brought her list because the only things done on the list were the blinds that Rose was in charge of, which look very nice, and the tile floors and the vacuuming. The tile floors need to be done over because someone walked on them before they were dry and there are shoe prints all over both floors, also a dust line under the baseboard heaters. So I got a sloppy $50 cleaning for $250(kitchen looked nice, but I didn't specifically ask for that)
Maybe this company would be good to hire if you basically have a clean house and just want to keep it that way, but not good with taking instructions, and leaves her workers unsupervised to allow for more jobs, more money. They are the problem.
Very unsatisfied. I get to clean my house today.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- House Cleaning Company
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "We live in a mobile home so finding someone to install or repair anything is a nightmare. We were pressured into the buy. We were told it would not only..."
- "I ordered $3072.77 worth of double hung windows with lattice on Jan 4,2014 from the DFW Window World (WW) Office. The windows were installed on March 19, 2014. After install..."
- "Window World thied to put my NEW replacement windows in my brick house cut out 4 windows put up wood and didnt seal or clean up I had to sealand..."
- "I had a bad experience with a roofer that they have listed on their site. This is ARH Roof Repair out of Thornton, Colorado. The owner, Rick, smeared..."
- "I have been using Coinstar's movie streaming service, Redbox Instant by Verizon. I went to look into the process by which I could cancel my Instant streaming service free trial..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."