Verified Reviewer

5.0

I've been struggling to find the right gear for our camp outdoor activities and stumbled upon RopesGear. I placed an order for most of what I needed and then realized I ordered the wrong model of harness.

I sent an email asking if they could cancel my harnesses so I could get the correct ones and Brian asked what kind I was looking for. He let me know the style I wanted wasnt on their website but that he could get them for me! He updated my order AND added them to their website inventory so that i could easily order them again.

There was another piece of gear I was just striking out in finding anywhere... So I asked Brian if there was a chance they carried them (even though they weren't on the website.

He tracked some down for me in no time and had them shipped out that day!

Truly, this has been a great experience. I never expect any company to find things for me that aren't readily available on their website.

And for someone who was just given a task to order specific things (but I'm not super knowledgeable in all of this gear.) it was so nice to have additional help. I'm so appreciative of their above and beyond customer service.

User's recommendation: Definitely use them!

Location: Demorest, Georgia

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

RopesGear Reviews