Rooms by Zoya B is the worst place to shop. I promise!
She will charm you at first. Promise quality and timely delivery of your merchandise, while you walk through her showroom pregnant.
I assure you that after your credit card is used, she will be unavailable to discuss your concerns and delays.
Those dolls she makes in third world countries are worth pennies, yet she sells them for $420 each. Ugly dolls at ridiculous prices!!!
Thank you for creating pissedconsumer.com, I hope she can't pay anyone to have this removed. That's what she does with her profit margins.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- no resolution to lies
- Product or service
- Expensive Showroom
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "I also ordered the "Elsa & Anna" dolls. I was utterly shocked when I received them!!! Honestly, they looked & were packaged like something from the 99cent store! They definitely..."
- "I was skeptical of ordering from Screaming Owl after seeing reviews, but I wanted to try it out for myself. I received my first order within 2 1/2 weeks..."
- "Waited almost 2 months for the item and it is way too small. I have a 24 lb 22 month old who wears between a 18 and 24 month..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "I know you came here to let your anger out and probably will ignore my review and favor those who are writing in anger it is ok I did not..."
- "I called Airbnb to let them know that I had a signed contract with Ms. Ponga which superseded theirs and any dispute was to be handled my the American Arbitration..."