Rooms by Zoya B is the worst place to shop. I promise!
She will charm you at first. Promise quality and timely delivery of your merchandise, while you walk through her showroom pregnant.
I assure you that after your credit card is used, she will be unavailable to discuss your concerns and delays.
Those dolls she makes in third world countries are worth pennies, yet she sells them for $420 each. Ugly dolls at ridiculous prices!!!
Thank you for creating pissedconsumer.com, I hope she can't pay anyone to have this removed. That's what she does with her profit margins.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- no resolution to lies
- Product or service
- Expensive Showroom
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "I had purchased some Items and paid extra for tracking, on Dec 20 2015 Gearbeast.com sent me an invoice with picture of the package and a unusable tracking number which..."
- "I ordered a dress for my niece Jun.8, 2016 because the picture on Screaming Owl's FB site was gorgeous and claimed to be "Made to Order"...in other words...they didn't "make"..."
- "I brought my Lil girls clothes that were needed to Orange Park Fl. I called before I went and asked what sizes they needed... mind u I made sure clothes..."
- "I want to say i was excited when i rolled across this karenbarn ,but behold i did not know i was buying a box of junk ... I should have listen..."
- "The worst customer service I've experienced in years, but that matches the quality of the product. I wanted a decent wig to wear on bad hair days. I could have..."
- "FRAUDULENT. I booked and paid for a trip to Turks and Caicos, as well as paid for my flight which was just over $700. When I called to confirm the..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."