I received this email from "Jennifer." At the bottom, she offers her "father's" name, phone number, and email. I called the phone number from two different phones. Got a message that the subscriber "isn't taking calls at this time." Jennifer also sent me pics of herself, which I've included. In correspondence, I asked which university she'd be attending...didn't answer that question. I invited to skype...glossed over that one. I suggested friending each other on Facebook...she ignored the suggestion. I searched for her name on Facebook. It brought back a Jenny Cole who attended UNISA, but it wasn't the girl in the photos that this scammer sent me.
Thanks for getting back to me, My full name is Jennifer Cole I’m 27 years old.(FEMALE) I was born in Port Elizabeth (SOUTH AFRICA) I speak both language,my Dad is from US while my Mum is from SOUTH AFRICA i went to University Of South Africa (UNISA) and i graduated last year,I’m fun loving, personal,friendly, clean,caring and respectful of others,a non-smoker, i don’t do drugs but I drink occasionally,am single and have no children. I go to church every Sunday.I am coming for my masters degree, am presently on research work at Guam, but will be coming to the state for my master degree in July/August i would have loved to call you but this is a remote area calls is hard to go through from here and I don’t want to waste much time. I’m really interested in renting from you, I would have loved to see it but am very far, with pictures I will really appreciate it. I really want you to tell me more about yourself and if you have garage or parking space because i will have my own car coming over
Am writing to confirm if you still have the room available for rent,If YES, Kindly reply the following questions below:
1) I will like to have the description of the room, size, and the equipment in there.
2) I will like to have the rent fee per month plus the utilities.
3) I will also be coming with some of my furniture, electronics that is if it is allowed, like bed, book shelf because I read a lot, shoe rank etc
4) I will also like to know if you accept Cashier's Check or Money Order so that I can contact my father for the payment. is responsible for the payment.
5) If the 4 questions are YES, I will like to know the total cost for the initial move as in first month rent plus utilities and if deposit is necessary.
6) I will like to know the major intersection
7) I will like to know as well when the place will be available and how long you wish to rent it out.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Reference: My father lives in Atlanta, Georgia and you can contact him to find out more about me, And here is the cell phone # 562-592-8752 to reach him at and his name is Ronald Cole and here is the email address in case you choose to write him (firstname.lastname@example.org). He works as a site manager for a construction company in Atlanta
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Roommate Search Service
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have only lived at Sandpiper for a short period of time however my roommate has lived there a little longer and since our lease isn't up for a few..."
- "I notified the landlord from Keller Williams Alex Coates. I explain about the fumes that came from the basement. The odor was so bad after several summer it came through..."
- "I received my written notice of my lease expiration and pending rent increase when and if I renew my lease in October. My current base rent is $1,454.00..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "I order a ring for my sister, she saw it a fell in love however when it arrived the enveloped appeared to have tire prints on it, like it had..."
- "This is the worst experience ive ever had. We ordered a desk to be delivered, they delivered the wrong desk, then an hour later they called us, after delivery men..."
- "I was involved in a wreck last month with a lady who had Statefarm. She was at fault so her insurance agreed to cover the cost of the damages and..."