Plano, Texas

"They told me they could settle my back taxes for $2500 by them submitting an offer in compromise.The offer in compromise to me is that you offer to compromise your money to them and receive nothing, no service, no results.

After everything was finished I had paid them $2500 and the IRS rejected my offer in compromise, and after speaking with the Roni Deutch fake secretaries/parallegal assistants I still had to pay the IRS all money that I owed. But now I was $2500 broker after this thieving lawyer stole my money.

They didnt file any paper work, I sent them all requested documents, and still had to pay the IRS.Biggest scam ever.

Review about: Taxes.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Roni Deutch?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ovens Enterprises - Bad Support. No Refund if you ask for. Lack of ethics. Ovens Enterprises "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..." Read more Thousands of dollars in damage from Thumbtack pro Thumbtack "I recently purchased a house in NJ. I used Thumbtack.com to find a hardwood floor refinisher. I located a 11 times 5 star reviewed company called DLS flooring on Thumbtack’s..." Read more M0del Agency - Complete scam! Do not waste your time or money! M0del Agency "After I applied through the website I received an email about going for a test shoot in Camden. I arrived on time and a photographer took some shots of me...." Read more Ovens Enterprises - Over half a month, no response to a refund request -- to those researching Sam Ovens, you'll want to read this. Ovens Enterprises "Summary: On December 22nd, 2016, I had stumbled upon Sam Ovens' Consulting Accelerator rather misinformative webinar. I had purchased the product, and a few hours later -- due to an..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more Red Roof Inn Bwi - MOLD, MILDEW, DRUGS, FLOOD DAMAGE, PROSTITUTION, UNPROFESSIONALISM, VIOLENT FIGHTS ON PREMISES & MORE! Red Roof Inn Bwi "Arriving from Texas I had many situations occur In the RedRoof Inn BWI as of last year March 2016 I never witnessed or heard of otherwise in a lifetime and..." Read more Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "I have a rental and the new tenants brought Comcast in. My issue is with the installation. I have no idea about the Comcast service. After the initial install (see..." Read more Rosy Hair - Don't buy ! Rosy Hair "The hair is not worth buying it's a rip off had it in my hair for a DAY an it looks like I had it for a year worst ever..." Read more