Roni Deutch took 4000.00 to do nothing.They asked for the same information every month, they promised to be in contact with the IRS to negotiate an offer in compromise.

After they received the $4000.00 they became extremely rude if you asked questions.

After talking to the IRS myself I was informed that RD never contacted or sent any paperwork in on my behalf.I requested that they send all the information that had been collected on my behalf to me several times, only to receive it in a torn to small envelope with all of my personal information including my social showing.

Review #381937 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $4000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Roni Deutch?

Comments

Rick

Roni Deutch is now OMG Tax- same scammers fron the Roni Deutch family.

Nurepublic - SCAMMED AND IDENTITY STOLEN BY NUREPBLIC TAX PREPARATION Nurepublic "I had a rep named Matin Muhammed come to my home to give me an estimate for tax preperation. It was early January and I did not have any of..." Read more Intuit - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE Intuit "I was just checking my bank statements and there is an unauthorized charge from Intuit. They withdrew money from my account without my consent or knowledge! Very scary! I will..." Read more Ripped off for $6000 by Tax Masters' vile and deceitful operation ... Tax Masters "I engaged the company due to an inappropriate claim of the IRS for back taxes. Tax Masters did nothing for their 'fee' other than to cause non-lawyers to manage my filling..." Read more Do Not Use Boston Financial Associates LLC Unless You Want To Be audited By The IRS Do Research On The Owner Michael Edwards Boston Financial Associates "I was a client of Boston Financial Associates LLC, for over 5 years as you can see from the invoice I posted. Michael Edwards was very dishonest tax preparer, at..." Read more Blooms Today - DO NOT USE Blooms Today "I ordered flowers for a work colleague's funeral through a website that was on the person's obituary page. I received an e-mail notification that my delivery was on it's way...." Read more Freedompop - Unauthorized charges Freedompop "I signed up for the free trial. The fine print clearly said I would be charged 8.99 a month if I did not cancel the trial. I was later charged..." Read more Gardenwinds - Riplock does NOT stop rips Gardenwinds "I paid 120 dollars for the replacement canopy (which fit perfectly) because their website claims it's "designed to withstand wear and tear from wind and stormy weather" and "The double..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Knights Inn is a dump Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "We checked in 5/19/2017 at 11pm at the 3223 Lincoln Ave South Bend IN and knew right away it was a mistake but had been on the road for 18hrs..." Read more