I think all of use ripped off by roni deucths company should file a class action law suit to get our back and be able to hire a good tax company.

they also took my money, overload you with confussing paper work.

also prepaid thier tax service 700.00 with no results.How does the us attorney general not investigating this meliluos thevery.

The only recoarse is a class action suit to get everyones money back.if interested in this process

post your feelings here and maybe we can get enough support to take these people on.

it takes a group effort to win.

Review about: Tax Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $3200
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Roni Deutch?

Comments

Joey

The Juceam Group- aka THE NIGHTMARE GROUP

Sleeping Giant

The *** Deutch family is now operating 'THE JUCEAM GROUP' Try getting your money back from Scott Juceam or Russel Deutch at the Juceam Group - they are BOTH Roni Deutches brothers and worked and managed the Deutch Law Firm for 10 years. Same people/same family from Roni Deutch are at THE JUCEAM GROUP trying to avoid paying back the millions they riped off.

Henry

For your worst nightmares, Call The Juceam Group

tim_patton1972

Started off getting ripped off by Roni Detsch..Then the emails and paperwork started to say Juceam Group..

the wanted more money and claimed to not have any of may paperwork although I sent it signed receipt requested 4 times!.. Then didnt here from them for over a year and a half now i am getting calls from OMG tax wanting more money or they say they wont do anymore work but they have not been able to show any work done at all on my case...

They are not getting any more money from me and i would love to get my money back from them...!

tim_patton1972

mrspete

I was unaware that she had been shut down, just tried to call to get some information re/ the IRS " agreement", phone are disconneted.How do you know who to trust with these matters?

We sent her over $4000.

thinking we had help.The next question is, who do you trust to help with a class action suit.

scammed

The Calf Attorney Generals office has already filed separate lawsuits against Roni Deutch, and then her illegite brother Scott Juceam, at the Juceam Group, for fraud.At least part of the Deutch family is now operating at the Juceam Group so give them a call and demand your refunds!!

Contact the California Attorney generals office ref the lawsuit.They ripped me off good too!

savethechildren

smiley1

i wish i could ring one of their necks.she took me for $3,000.00.

took all that i didnt have to give.made false promises i want in on the lawsuit if there is going to be onecLcty

scammed
Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #326077

The Deutch family moved over to the 'Juceam Group' while the attorney general was shutting down the law firm for fraud. Call Scott Juceam (Roni Deutchs illigit brother) at the Juceam group for your money back. If Scott cant help, call Russel Deutch at the juceam group, Roni Deutchs other brother.

Clay