I am very upset, Roni Deutch took my money and gave me no satifaction.The office called in june and said the office was closing and they were transferring our case to another law firm, if I had any questions I could call there office well needless to say the number was no good.

I also was sent back to money orders that the IRS was supposed to get to settle our case, again any questions call and they gave me to numbers to call, needless to say they were no good either.Now I still stuck with owing the irs money and not know where to go from here.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $3500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Roni Deutch?

Comments

saveaconsumer

The Deutch family is now operating under 'The Juceam Group', also under investigation for FRAUD.Scott juceam, the 'owner' of The Juceam Group, is Roni Deutchs illegite brother.

Russell Deutch is also at the Juceam Group.Call Scott and demand a refund before he gets shut down too.

Saveacomsumer Protectthechildren Im an advocate for consumers and protecting children

Hinshaw And Culbertson - GC Services Limited Partnership Harassed Me At Least Three Times! and... they Hired Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP To Speak On Their Behalf  And Fight Against My Small Claims Lawsuit! Hinshaw And Culbertson "GC Services Limited Partnership Harassed Me At Least Three Times! and.....they Hired Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP To Speak On Their Behalf And Fight Against My Small Claims Lawsuit For Invalid And..." Read more Harcus Sinclair Billed for GBP 1 Million in damages to the work of a Spiritual Master Harcus Sinclair "I can share that the matter is of yet unresolved with Harcus Sinclair. The core of the dispute was when I was threatened by them with harm and loss (including..." Read more Law Office Of Charles A Messina - Do not hire - charles messina - buffalo divorce attorney - 716-980-1959 Law Office Of Charles A Messina "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..." Read more Solomon Law Group - Sandy Solomon SCAMMED us. AVOID the Solomon Law Group from Tampa Solomon Law Group "Sandy Solomon SCAMMED us with over billing, double billing and charges above expected while sending methodically so many invoices that it was impossible to follow up on and check. We recommend:..." Read more Offerup - Buyer was a Thief Offerup "We were selling an I Phone 7 plus on offer up. The buyer made an offer and we sent 3 people to meet with this man at a very busy..." Read more Factory Outlet Store - The Company Promises Delivery Time Quicker Than FEDEX  Guarantees Factory Outlet Store "I ordered 2 headsets and USB wired conference speaker. The company website shows free shipping 2-5 business days which was adequate for my situation. Then they send the items SMART..." Read more Getblastednow - Dave Rupley "sold" me some Jeep stuff and never delivered Getblastednow "Dave, to his credit, is a very convincing *** man. He sold me a set of Rubicon tires and rims that he had advertised on Craigslist for $500.00. After a..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more