Numerous people have been ripped of by Roni Deutch but they are not getting anything from the CA Attorney General's action filed against Ms. Deutch. The average person does not have the resources to collect on a judgment they may get by themselves so there is help for you.

I have been in contact with some of those people and an attorney I work for is in the process of filing a class action suit for those victims.

I am looking for fact witnesses of Ms. Deutch and will put you in touch with the attorney if you contact me at: detective@sbcglobal.net

Thank you and good luck.

Review about: Roni Lynn Deutch.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Roni Deutch?

Comments

Eamparan

I am still trying to payoff the credit card used to pay for her services. I had to settle with Irs on my own, while trying to plan my wedding.

Have not been able to recover anything for my loss.

Terrie

The Deutch family of thieves changed their name and is now called 'OMG Tax'.Call Roni Deutches brother, Scott Juceam, at OMG Tax in Sacramento for further complaints and refunds.

Or maybe ask for Ronis other Brother, Russel Deutch.

Many of the SAME people from Roni Deutch, just changed company name.Dont believe they are a 'separate' company when told, just look at the same family and even some of the same employees.

Detective

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my posting. However, you may be misinformed on some of your facts. Feel free to send me an e-mail and I can explain the facts so you will know for sure.

nikalseyn

Appears someone is trolling the web looking for clients, eh??Sort of like ambulance-chasing.

To all those who were ripped off by Roni Deutch---she filed bankruptcy and your odds of getting any of your money back are nil.Don't waste your money on an attorney.