Phoenix, Arizona
Not resolved

i payed them all money required 3700 dollars they said they would have a offer in compromise within 7 months.2.5 years later no offer.they filed a obsolete form that irs said no to.

then they sent an amount that irs would not take as it was bellow the minium requirments. then when i called up the attorneys office to complain the attorney said we will take that as you are fired us as your attorney. i said i did not fire you. i only told you i wanted a offer in conpromise as you promised dont you people know what your doing you filed with irs 2 times and both times because of your mistakes irs turned them down.the attorney said no you fired us.

i filed with az attorney general. they stated that the law firm did wrong and advised me to send a complaint to california attorney general.they said they investigated the law firm and found no wrong doing and closed the case.

if your in bossiness to do a job you should know what forms to use.not obsolete forms.and you should know minium dollar amount irs will settel for r.g.

Review about: Irs Tax Repair.

Review #283285 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $3700
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Roni Deutch?

Submit review


Comment as anonymous or
Terms of Service
Post Comment
Call Mr Scott Juceam at the Juceam Group. The Deutch family (at least both of the Deutch brothers) started operating out of the Juceam Group when they where shut down at their sisters law firm, Roni Deutch.
This is why people are told to wait for their W-2 s. The difcreenfe is probably a deduction for something you have taken out pre-tax like health care or retirement.Did you file it yourself, or with somebody like H&R Block? If you filed through someone else, call them and ask if it was transmitted yet they're not legally allowed to send it to the IRS without having the W-2.If you filed it yourself, then you know it's already sent. In that case, you'll have to file an amended return, 1040X. You can download the form and instructions at It's not real complex, but must be filed on paper, not efiled.For your state, do it with the correct numbers from your W-2. You might end up with a letter from them too if they do their computer match with the feds before your federal return is corrected.You're not in trouble with the IRS, but you've caused yourself some unnecessary aggravation.Good luck.

You May Also Like

"Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..." Read more
"Summary: On December 22nd, 2016, I had stumbled upon Sam Ovens' Consulting Accelerator rather misinformative webinar. I had purchased the product, and a few hours later -- due to an..." Read more
"All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more
"Go Matilda Visas and its managing director Alan Collett is a UNYTRUSTWORTH migration agent. Alan Collett is an accountant of GM Tax and a migration agent of Go Maltilda Visas. He..." Read more
"On Tuesday, April 25, 2017: a 1 inch triangular red plastic object was found while eating the Boston Market Chicken Parmesan meal after microwaving! It looked first like a piece..." Read more
"I always have issues finding trendy clothes that fit me perfectly. Rosegal has been a life-saver. They have trendy clothes that you can buy on a budge. I used to..." Read more
"We set up our new canopy today. We used the last one for at least 15 years. We take the cover off only for PA snows. Putting the frame together..." Read more
"I purchased my usual dress size which was within the sizing chart provided for US customers. I was hesitant to purchase but the reviews were good. I checked the return..." Read more