Verified Buyer

I hired Rollshield to build me a new Lanai or Sunroom in Pasco county Florida.

I waited 11 months, which I understand is the new normal.

They want to be paid in full before the job is done??

They took down the old Sunroom and caused a lot of damage to my stucco, which they say in their paperwork they will fix but there is no scheduled repair.

My paperwork work states electrical outlets and outside light will be provided. When I called Donna she shot be back an email saying IF there is time to fit me in the electrician will come and do the work if hes in the area and this may take 2-3 weeks for him to show up.

Also, my third wall was ordered incorrectly so they put up some boards to tie me over until they can get new windows ordered in the correct size.

They are considering my job Substantially finished and want their money. Beyond all the problems the new windows came and were installed not just dirty but muddy, the vinyl is scratched and they put in so many bolts it looks like an 8 year old did the work. Ive compared my neighbors Sunrooms and no one has needed all those ugly bolts. Plus the door didnt fit so they had to cut the stucco on the outside of my house.

I couldnt be more unhappy and Im especially unhappy for not doing my homework. Better business bureau and Yelp have many bad reviews. I would have never hired them if I saw their bad reviews.

This Sunroom which is 6 x 8 cost me almost $10,000. After all this it rained and I have a leak.

User's recommendation: Do your research. Don’t hire them.

Location: New Port Richey, Florida

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Rollshield Reviews