London, Ontario
Resolved

Update by user Sep 17, 2016

Rogers unbelievably kept to their end of the bargain.The cable was not only removed but placed appropriately on neighbors side in a way so no longer sat on their roof.

There was some missed communication but it was only because so many parts to the repair and the first supervisor I talked to got it right.

Outstanding job.Unfortunate it wasn't done that way in the first place but for them to correct in one day was unexpected and job well done.

Original review posted by user Sep 16, 2016

Instead of burying the cable Rogers took the cable and ran it around neighbors house and over to my house using my eaves trough to anchor the cable.Rogers did not inform me that it was doing this nor did it ask permission to climb up the side of my house and hang it's cable on my gutter.

One hour on the phone with Rogers who pretended they didn't know anything about it.

It took telling them that I would call the police before I was told a technician would come out.As in an hour spent on the phone before they agreed to schedule a technician.

Review about: Rogers Cable And Internet.

Review #920242 is a subjective opinion of a user.

4.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rogers Communications?

Comments