Verified Reviewer

Rogers and Lantic,

As a consumer, I am not angry with the strikers for causing me an inconvenience. I am angry with whoever the heck thought it was a good idea to try strong-arming labourers into 12-hour-shifts!

I consiter this poor customer service because you are the one who put your customers in the position of facing empty shelves. Your adminsnd fi must realize by now that their only option is to grant the strikers' demands. The strikers refuse to be forced into 12 hour shifts - they demand humane working hours. (No company has the right to run a Victorian-era work house, your employees have families and responsibilities outside of your factory.

12 hour shifts should be an obvious NO!)

Consumers ARE finding alternatives while the shelves are bare (such as fair trade sugar company "level ground" which is still available in stores, or importing sugar from online retailers).

I may not actually come back to your products because alternatives are becoming habit. Be smart, treat your workers with basic dignity, before your western consumer base becomes accustomed to replacing you.

Regards,

A.S

User's recommendation: find long term alternatives even when rogers is available.

Preferred solution: stop trying to push unlivable working hours on your factory workers.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Rogers and Lantic Sugar Reviews