1.8
Turnaround Time

I have been trying and trying for a week now to reset my password. Each time I have selected "forgot password." Each time I do not get any response from the company.

Most companies send an immediate link in response to selecting "forgot password." The online link does not work and the company does not respond. I have tried to call. One time I sat on hold forever and had to hand up, then I missed the hours. Also there are no weekend hours.

The weekday hours end at 6p PT. If you are a professional that works extended hours and has to run kids around, these hours don't work. I have tried to submit through customer service online to no avail.

I have an autoship coming up and need to change the order. I'm fed up with these MLM companies with poor customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rodan And Fields Website.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: I just want them to respond in a timely manner. I have also had issues with the products. I purchased a n acne set for my son and he had to stop because the reaction was so bad. He didn't try it until he was on break from school so I couldn't sent it b.

I didn't like: Company responsiveness.

Comments

I have not received a positive response from the company, they said they sent me a link to reset my password and I never got it , I emailed them again and again and no response. but when it comes to charge you for the products they are number 1,