1K views 3 comments

I used the whole product regime and got no results how do I get my money back guarantee

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rodan and Fields?

Submit review

Comments

Kelly
Normal, Illinois, United States #1265258

Talk to the consultant you purchased your regimen from.You can also contact the customer service office at Rodan and Fields.

You would have to be within the 60 day guarantee window. Your results will depend on how you used the product, your age, your skin condition, etc. For example, I have 3 family members on the Reverse Regimen, it took 40 to 50 years of sun damage and age spots to get in their current condition. I set the expectation that each would vary as to the length they would be on Reverse Regimen before moving to the Redefine Regimen.

Each individual's skin is different than the next and how the skin responds to the regimens vary as well. Skincare is a lifetime of care, not a once and done miracle. It all lands on how you want to age. I have a sister who is perfectly fine with her gray hair and dial soap.

She has sun damage and age spots but is just fine with them.

I guess I'm more high maintenance than she is;) I hope this helps.

to Kelly #1266316

Your sister sounds like a nice and real person who is comfortable in her own skin. Sounds like you can learn from your sister. Just a thought.

Kathy
to Kelly Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1275951

Kelly are you a consultant by chance? Im considering trying R & F products but extremely hesitant after reading some of these reviews!