Brooks, Kentucky
1.9K views
1.1
Turnaround Time

Got high pressure sales job from a friend (no longer a friend). She pushed me into buying two memberships, one for me and one for a minor family member.

She told me it was required to buy two lines. I ended up with perioral dermatitis, 5 weeks of an embarrassing rash and another $100 in medical bills to reverse the rash caused by these products. I did get most of my money back minus the $20 membership. My family member returned from college with a pizza face.

Worst acne I'd ever seen. She and I returned hers as well, but they gave me a lot of hassle because "she" needed to cancel, as a minor when she had nothing to do with the order or membership. I didn't get expensive handling, membership or postage reimbursed. Couldn't get her a dermatologist appt for 3 months.

She hides in her dorm room now because of her face. These products don't work, cause significant rashes and allergic reactions, are way too expensive and the reps are pushier and more rabid than Mary Kay and Arbonne combined. My rep admitted she doesn't even use the products.

I count myself lucky that I got out about $160 poorer and my 5 week rash is finally starting to heal. I won't be returning my rep's phone calls and I will be discouraging others from trying RnF.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rodan And Fields Membership.

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1244058

I am so sorry this happened to your child. pushy and rabid are such great and accurate description.

it is truly sad how these women go after friends and family with such ferocity. I would never recommend anyone use these products mostly because of the sleezy sales tactics they employ to get people to buy.