4.3K views

I was gifted lash boost a little over a year ago. I Was excited to try it, and follow the directions, used every night or every other night… Within four weeks noticed dramatic results and was very pleased with what I saw… However that about the two month mark, I noticed my lashes began to fall out several at a time in clumps, so now I had long but thin sparse lashes… Where I would’ve had 2 to 3 layers of lashes I now had one or two and massive patches just gone!

I Discontinued use, and didn’t loose anymore. Almost a year later, I decided to give it a try once more, thinking maybe it was a coincidence, or just a natural growth cycle I simply hadn’t noticed before... Well, wouldn’t you know, same thing happened again, they began to grow in length for the first 3 weeks but this time and a month/month and a half they FELLOUT again!

In clumps! now I am convinced it’s not a coincidence, and will never use Lash boost again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rodan And Fields Lash Boost Serum.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Loose vs Lose. Why why why.......you know ONE language.

to Grammar Police #1466310

Wow. Do you really have THAT much time on your hands? (I have laundry you can come fold for me)

Found a serum that works on amazon for $35! R+F is a rip off...

I have also found products that actually work better for a fraction of the price ... I got sucked in... saw how disgusting my sponsor was and got out! Never been happier!

And I make face care off of Pinterest that is all natural and my skin looks amazing at 53... don’t fall for this MLM bull

I had fraudulent charges placed on my credit card. I called the company to complain and was placed on hold for over 20 minutes.

After calling five times I finally got through. I tried to find out information on my account and who was using it but the representative wouldn't divulge any information. I check the reviews online and it looks like people schemed other people out of their money quite regularly.

Buyer beware! Thank